? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April fools day!

So I'm a mean mom and played a joke on the kids yesterday.

David and I sat down with the boy, we pulled them in from playing outside. We told them we had something very serious to talk about.

I had a hard time hiding my smiles but I told them we had to find a bigger house, because we would be adding another member to our family. They didn't understand that so I came out and said "I'm having a baby". I thought they would be mad, but in fact they were happy lol

They started going on and on about how they want a girl, and how we have to many boys in the family.

Once I felt it had gone on long enough, David and I said "guess what?"....they asked what and we yelled "April fools day".

They started laughing and saying "man you got us"!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT !! I did the same thing to my kids along with disney and they took both well !!!!!!!