? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 4, 2008

why?

I have a wonderful group of friends. I have a group of "close" friends. The ones who know the most about me. The ones that don't judge me, and are always there for me. They mean the world to me.
I have friends who I call my "hanging out" friends. They are the ones who I enjoy being around, I enjoy their company. But I wouldn't sit down and tell them my problems or anything.
I also have my "going out" friends. They are the ones I'll call only when i'm going out for a girl's night out, and want more personalities to add to the evening.
As woman we can have all sorts of relationships with other woman. When we are having fun with our kids, or even without our kids we all do great getting along with other woman. But take a business, throw in a group of woman, a bunch of different personalities, a bunch of different likes and dislikes, opinions.....oh geez all hell breaks loose.
Why can't we figure out how to work well together. Why do we all want our opinion heard and then get offended when others don't like what we have to say? Why do we all want to be in control of everything?
I am so stressed right now. Today has been one of the worst in awhile. My Hula company is under a great deal of stress right now. We have 5 girls, all bring something different to the table. We have 5 different opinions, 5 different ideas. We struggle alot of the time working as a group. We all have our jobs, we all know what we are in charge of. But being a woman we all want to oversee it all. We all want that bit of control to make sure ALL jobs are getting done the way we THINK they should be. How do we let go of the control and let everyone do their job and we only concentrate on our own.
We also have the talking....the constant talking and venting about the other person. I got the brunt of this today. My phone was ringing off the hook today. First from one Hula sister saying "this person said this and i'm so mad"....then that other person calling me saying "omg I don't know how to deal with her anymore". Then another saying "if these girls don't start getting along then it's going to end badly".....it was just one thing after another today. And it lasted ALL the way till 9pm tonight. It basically ended with me being put in the middle and one girl asking me to write the other girl and email cause I know how to approach things in a nicer way..and if she does it herself she'll just go off on her and then it will turn into a fight. Ugh I'm sooooooo frustrated.
Honestly, i'm frustrated with both of these girls and I have my own issues with both of them lol
I hate this! Hula was supposed to be fun, it was supposed to be our escape from the stresses of our everyday life. But at this point it has brought me more stress, not less.

Why can't we all just get along??

1 comments:

Janna said...

You lived with four other sisters and you're surprised women can't work together? It's because men are good at insulting each other, punching each other in the face, and then playing a game of hoops. Try that with one of your friends and see if it works for you. :)
-Janna