? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 11, 2008

My tv addiction

Ok so I am SO thrilled the writers strike is over! My shows are now coming back, they start this month. Yes it's a little pathetic that I'm getting this excited over a couple tv shows. But I can't help it. I have to know what's going on in Wysteria lane, and how my favorite doctors are doing in Greys anatomy....and don't get my starter on the Walkers in brothers and sisters...man I miss them! Life will finally get back to normal when I can sit and fold laundry while watching my shows! Hey at least i'm some what productive while I do it.

0 comments: